I got this a while ago from Steph Schmidt, and kept putting off doing this question-y thing because I was busy getting ready for China, then recovering from jet lag, then getting ready for school. Now that I'm settled, it's meme time!
1. Are you a rutabaga? I don't think so. It would be upsetting if it turned out I were just a rutabaga dreaming that I was a real person.
2. Who is your current crush? I currently don't have one, which is a first for me.
3. Upload a heartwarming picture that makes you smile
5. Name one habit that would cause others to plot your demise. Inability to keep my room clean and I turn everything into a debate somehow.
6. What is the wierdest, most-disgusting job you've ever had to do? Look through an inmate's personal belongings to find anything potentially anti-establisment. It wasn't so much what I found as it was the weird feeling of rifling through someone's personal belongings with rubber gloves.
7. Where da muffin top at? Sitting above the muffin bottom.
8. What author introduced you to your genre? I don't have a specific genre. I just write fiction about people. I guess you could say I really clicked with Russian literature in high school, because I like to write about the non-supernatural sufferings of mere mortals and find the twisted humor in it.
9. Describe yourself using obscure Latin words. Lux et veritas (light and truth).
I shall announce the three recipients of the blog on fire award in the comments! Yay!